UK FREE Express Delivery!
Award Winning Company
The Best UK Pelvic Floor Trainer
(Multi Award 🏆Winning)
- ❇️ Looking to tone and tighten your pelvic floor muscles fast? The Secret Whispers Pelvic Floor Strengthener is a safe and effective way to help improve bladder control, enhance sexual sensation, and promote overall pelvic health.
- ❇️These easy-to-use weights are super soft, ergonomic design that is comfortable to insert and wear. Simply insert into your vagina, leaving the attached white cord outside of your vagina. Then you contract and release your pelvic muscles. The weights unique shape and weighted ball design make it easy to target and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles with minimal effort.
- ❇️ The only pelvic floor strengthener you need. Designed to give you back control to resolve bladder leaks while coughing, sneezing, laughing or running.
- ❇️ Prepare for pregnancy or recovery from labour and childbirth. Prevent and improve prolapse(s), avoid surgery and regain your pelvic floor control. Improve sexual satisfaction too.
- ❇️ No complicated gadgets or apps. We are all too busy for that, which is why our Kegel Pelvic Floor Training Kit is so popular because it is so simple, effective and easy to use.
- ❇️ Just 15 minutes a day is all it takes to get a stronger pelvic floor. Just think of them as your little dumbbell for your pelvic floor.
- ❇️ UK Mum Designed – Midwife, Nurse, Doctor, Gynaecology and Physiotherapy Recommended.
- ❇️ Made from high-quality medical-grade silicone, the Secret Whispers Pelvic Floor Strengthener is easy to clean and maintain. Hypoallergenic & 100% waterproof. It's also discreet and portable, making it a convenient option for on-the-go pelvic floor workouts.
- ❇️ Environmentally friendly as they last for life!
- ❇️ Comes in a beautiful elegant box, 6 step exercise programme, an accountability diary, and a little pouch to store or take with you to yoga, swimming or if going away. Comes with amazing customer support and access to a closed group for women just like you for extra support and advice.
- ❇️ Start experiencing the benefits of a strong pelvic floor today with the Secret Whispers Pelvic Floor Strengthener.
- 🏆 Multi-award-winning 6 Step Pelvic Floor Exercise Kit.
- 🎙️ As mentioned on the Chris Evans Virgin breakfast show and the Made By Mamas Podcast.
How Does it Work?
- The Secret Whispers Kegel Weights are simply like a little dumbbell for your pelvic floor. Just like you would use a dumbbell for your bicep - these work exactly the same to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
- Your pelvic floor is a group of muscles like any other and they need to be exercised to remain strong.
- When you insert the weights, gravity wants them to fall out, so then your correct pelvic floor muscles engage to hold them in.
- 50% of women, even when told how to do a Kegel exercise will do them incorrectly because they can't see or feel the muscles. Our weights also teach you how to do a correct Kegel exercise.
- Our Kegel Weights take away the guesswork and teach you how to do an effective correct pelvic floor exercise. The Secret Whispers Kegel Kit comes with a 6 step programme:
- 1. You start at the lightest weight combination (40g) where you wear your weights every day for 15 minutes while incorporating the slow and fast Kegel exercises (the full programme comes with it).
- 2. Every 2 weeks you then change the weight combination so you are gradually and safely challenging your pelvic floor muscles.
- 3. Continue until you have completed the 12-week program.
- 4. After the 12 weeks, you simply wear your weights
3 to 4 times a week as maintenance to maintain the strength of your pelvic floor. Just like going to the gym for your pelvic floor.
"Everyone can do something for just 15 minutes a day"
(Facebook group member who is now leak and pad free!)
💃🏽 Our Mission is to get women leak-free in as little as 15 minutes a day and back to enjoying the life they deserve.
What do I get with the Secret Whispers Kegel Kit?
🟠 4 Different Coloured Weights
🔵 1 White Weight Holder
🟤 6 Step Programme
🟣 White Carry Bag
You receive a 90-day Pelvic Floor Challenge Accountability Diary.
Your Exercise Programme.
Free 33 page PDF eBook explaining all about the pelvic floor.
There is also a closed Facebook Group where you can join for lots of support and advice.
"I'm really glad I chose Secret Whispers and Love the Facebook Group. Everyone is so positive and supportive" Lorna
I think it’s well-made, I like the fact that you can actually develop strength in your pelvic floor, even though people say to you to do pelvic floor exercises, having something like this helps you to actually do the exercises, what you’ve got to do etc.
I discovered these pelvic floor weights whilst researching on the internet. I have been diagnosed with a vaginal wall prolapse and I am relative young at 52 so a bit of a shock. I was prescribed HRT cream and added to a NHS waiting list for physio. I took the matter into my own hands and downloaded the squeezy app and purchased these weights to accompany them. It’s been a strange sensation to begin with, but you get used to it very quickly. I found it best as suggested to pit them in first thing in the morning as I have a busy life and would forget otherwise. I can’t say they have worked yet as only on the first month.
I am trying hard to get into a routine for using the strengtheners. Some days it goes better than others but hopefully I’ll get there!
I have tried different ways to improve my pelvic floor - it’s early days but already can feel a difference
Such a simple but effective device - all women should know about this. Slow to start - didn’t think they would fit in and felt slightly weird stuffing them up inside. But definitely getting the hang of it now and can feel a difference already. Cannot wait until I no longer have to use pads - better for my pocket, better for the planet. Thank you
Yes! We totally agree that all women should know about our pelvic floor weights. I am so pleased for you. Yes, at the start it can feel strange inserting them, but after a few days you don't even think about it. So happy you are noticing a difference. Do keep up the great work and let us know how you get on. Julie, X