How to do Kegel Exercises Correctly
Common Misconceptions of Pelvic Floor Exercises
"I have tried doing pelvic floor exercises and they didn’t work"
Most women do not know where their pelvic floor muscles are and how to engage them correctly. Using Secret Whispers ™ Kegel weighted balls will correctly engage the correct pelvic floor muscles to contract[caption id="attachment_148" align="alignnone" width="740"] Elegant & Discrete[/caption]
How to Find Your Pelvic Floor Muscles
Basic Pelvic Floor Exercises: This will help you find your pelvic floor muscles
- Insert your Secret Whispers ™ Kegel balls
- Sit on a firm chair or lie down with your knees slightly apart
- Tighten the ring of muscle around your back passage (anus) as though preventing a bowel movement or wind escape
- Lift the muscles up inside Hold, then…relax slowly
- Imagine you have to stop yourself passing urine
- Tighten the muscles around your front passages
- Lift the muscles up inside Hold, then….relax slowly
- Now squeeze and pull up both areas (front and back passages) towards your belly button
- Hold for at least 5 seconds (or as long as you can)
- Now rest for 10 seconds
- Repeat this 'squeeze and lift' sequence 10 times.
Now ladies, all you need to do is just be committed and take ACTION! Just get started!! If you are doing them correctly no one will know when you are doing them.
Combine the exercises with an activity you do daily such as showering, brushing teeth, housework, exercise – the list is endless