Can Incontinence Cause Depression?by Steph MacshannonBladder problems and faecal incontinence can be difficult to cope with and can completely alter your life and day-to-day activities. Sneezing, coughing, laughing, running, and jumping are just some examples of activities that can worry someone with incontinence. That all too common moment of panic when your bladder or bowel leaks are bound to affect your mood and mental well-being. In this blog, we will explore just how much incontinence or bladder issues can affect your mental health.
Meet the Founder of Secret Whispersby Julie ColanI started my company Secret Whispers quite by accident. It was January 2018 and I was reading an article that said “regardless of how amazing you may think your pelvic floor is, the likelihood of developing an issue goes up by 50% with the onset of perimenopause”.
- avoid pelvic floor surgery
- bladder leaks when running
- celebrity endorsement
- do hormones affect your pelvic floor
- estrogen on the pelvic floor
- exercising your pelvic floor correctly
- heavy bulging in my vagina
- how to exercise my pelvic floor
- improve my pelvic floor strength
- menopause prolapse symptoms
- pelvic floor exercises for menopause
- pelvic floor muscle toner
- pelvic floor toner
- pelvic floor toner best reviews
- pelvic floor toner for prolapse
- pelvic floor toner for women
- pelvic floor toner menopause
- pelvic floor toner mumsnet
- weak pelvic floor symptoms
GET 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device